Sunday, September 29, 2013

Non-Stop and Magical

This week has been non-stop and magical in so many ways: deep & loving women's circle, huge networking event & dinner w one of my besties, expansive healing group, dinner out, possibility charged business meeting with a man who is going to help me get where I am going, much needed massage and wonderful connections with so many wonderful people.

Everything in my life is changed and changing. I can feel it.  The things I was deeply, in the core of my being, worried about, I have let go of.   I know without any doubt that it all IS & that it is all unfolding, period.  Everything I've worked for in every aspect-physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually-is happening & unfolding.

The key here is that I had to get to absolute, complete willingness to lose everything I "have". I am not really in control anyway.  It's all perfect, even if I don't know it.  All I have to do is do my part, be an instrument, allow and know.  All week, I have been remembering that the Angel Card I pulled on New Year's Eve was WILLINGNESS.  It could not have been more true.  I had to go with so many things and events put in front of me.  So many things happened that I would never have wanted or could have had a clue were going to happen, so many things I had to completely release.  After this lesson, this big piece of growth for me, then and only then would I be on the track I was born to be on, whether I knew it or could do it myself without all of the work I've done in every aspect of my life.

We are multi-dimensional beings.  We are the physical, mental, emotion and spiritual.   It is impossible for us to not be, whether we believe it or not.   So own it, be it, be you, be the Big You. Allow, accept, quite fighting yourself.   Once u really and truly do, the payoff is much more than you can imagine and bring about by doing the things you are doing.  Trust me, "Let Go, Let God", on a very profound level, is real.   I see it in so many of my friends and know it within myself.  Namaste dear ones.   Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment