Thursday, November 27, 2014

Feelings and Gratitude...

SO it's Thanksgiving 2014. 

WOW.  As I sit here and organize my home (which I never have time for!), I'm torn about how I feel about that. 

On the one hand, I am SO thankful for everything that is in my Life and has come into it this year.  I've had:  this year be a big rebuilding after the complete devastation of 2013; a big jump in my growth of living from trust and confidence in myself, the universe and my path; an amazing best girl friend who supports me and believes in me beyond ALL reason and literally more than anyone has in my life; a strong, supportive man who has helped me step into all that I am and into me getting very clear about my message in so many ways, as well as helped me grow my business; 2 wonderful visits home to be with my family whom I adore; the support of a community of very powerful and loving people; finding and joining a new organization that will help me grow personally and my business exponentially; so many people on my team helping me with the things I don't have time for or that my brain just doesn't function to do; my boy dog and I have formed a new bond after my girl dog died; so many awesome people I'm working with in Joint Ventures to create inspiring programming; getting many old mistakes and unneeded and energy sucking drama cleared out of my life; knowing, seeing that it is all coming together and glimpsing how, even if it's not completely in focus and here yet...

On the other hand, I miss my family and have had tremendous heart-break, loss and lessons in my life this year:  I just lost a very dear person in my life and my heart is so tender from this; I have had a manipulative, controlling man trying to control me with everything he has, creating lots of drama in my life just by his energetic presence in it and really hitting me where it hurts the deepest in order to try to damage control the ruining of his "reputation" because I see him for who he truly is and I won't tolerate it; this year has been hard in so many ways and I have learned to be humble so many times; I've had to learn time and time again to live by the Four Agreements; I have had to make difficult decisions financially; finances have been beyond challenging; I've had to put on my big girl panties over and over and just move forward in every way. 

Life moves as you move.   

My message here?  It's ALL valid, my friends. 
REFLECTIONS
The saddest thing of all is sadness, when it is unfelt, neglected, unmet, rejected. Sorrow, without a home, is truly sorrowful to behold.
We get angry at ourselves for feeling anger. We fear fear, its intensity, its immediacy, its imagined power to overwhelm.
It’s confusing to attempt to not feel confusion when confusion is burning in us. The most frustrating thing of all is trying to make frustration disappear immediately, desiring the absence of desire.
Our greatest pain is our resistance to pain, the refusal of the living fact of pain; our unwillingness to stare life in the face, unblinking.
Only a thought would say, “this thought shouldn’t be here”. Only an imagined mind would want to be “free from mind”. Only the ego would want to go beyond ego.
Taste raw life directly, without judgement, or judgement of judgement of judgement. Or, allow all judgement, even judgement of all judgement.
Our experience is always reflective. But the Heart is forever open.
– Jeff Foster

Feel it all.  Be grateful for it all.  Be it all...it is all a part of us, we cannot seperate ourselves from our feelings, any more than we can separate our hearts from our bodies...and why would we want to?

Where in your life so you hold yourself back from growth and change, from getting what you really want, from being all that you can be, from fully stepping into Your BEST you in every way you can be?  I encourage to not.  Live full-out my friends.  I strive to every single day.  Every single minute.  I challenge myself in every second and I am super grateful that I have embraced this.  Live full out.  Why not? 

"I want it to say, 'All used up" on my gravestone."  Larry Winget.
Don't you!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment