Sunday, February 3, 2013

Are you willing to do whatever is needed to create what you want in your life?

My theme word for the year, as it came up New Year's Eve was WILLINGNESS.  What do I know?  Take it as it comes, flow with it, create within and with it, love, live, show up to the best of my ability, right here, right now.  Willingness, whatever it takes.

Are you willing to do whatever it takes to have the life you want to live?  To have the body you want to have?  To have the friendships you want to have, the primary relationship you want?  To create the work situation you desire?  Can you let go of your ideas and your control enough to allow things to actualize in your life?  If we hold on too tightly, we will choke any possibility of great things that we do not expect happening!  Often when I think I know something for sure, I am surprised.  It is put in my face over and over, what do I know?

When I am vulnerable and I take a chance... When I make a choice that empowers me and takes me closer, in some way, to what I am asking for in my life...when I let go and do my part to create what I want but I get out of the way and simply allow it to happen by staying focused and willing instead of trying to control and direct exactly what I think should happen, surprising and wonderful things/changes/results show up!

What are you keeping out of your life, Physically, Mentally, Emotionally or Spiritually?  What can you let go of that is keeping it out?  What can you invite in and ask for that will allow it to change?  Ask yourself, "Am I truly willing, truly willing to do what it takes to create what I truly want in my life, all ways, always?"

No comments:

Post a Comment