Sunday, November 18, 2012

What is the Greatest Lesson that you have had in the last year that you are thankful for?

What is the Greatest Lesson that you have had in the last year that you are thankful for?

I have had so many I can't even count.   Really.  My life looks, feels and is completely different than it was last year.  The amazing people who have come into my life, my life dreams, my possibilities, my relationships, almost everything, except I that I still live in my house and have my dogs, the best friends I have ever had in my life, Bella and Rocco.  I am ever so thankful they are with me and for the blessings they bring into my life, especially my angel girl, who I was terrified beyond imagination I would lose this past summer.  Her still being with me and completely rockin more than she has in years is DEFINITELY what I am most thankful for in my life, period.

As far as the greatest lesson in the last year that I am most thankful for, it has to be my finally, after literally a life of exploring, expanding and becoming more and more me, REALLY understanding in all of me, Body-Mind-Emotions-Spirit, what Personal Power really means.  Unexplainably HUGE for me and my growth.  Huge.

Power-such an absence of external restriction and limitation that it depends only upon the inward determination of the subject whether or not it will act.

Really?!  That's what it means?  That's why people have called me such a powerful girl and woman my whole life?  Oh my goodness.  Bam.  I got it.  It alchemically changed me.  Not long after, I decided that what I had thought was my life's dream was no longer my dream and not as big as I could imagine, or be!  Wow.

" Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!". --Goethe

It is absolutely true.  When I had this realization of what personal power really means, my whole life revolutionalized.  Everything.  The people who came in to help me do things I had no idea I needed to do and get to places I had no idea I am going.  The dreams.  Where I do my work.  How I see my work.  How I See my life.  How I feel.  How I feel about, see, understand and get EVERYTHING in my life.  

I am eternally grateful to Harry Palmer, founder and creator of Avatar for creating this impeccable, powerful and direct definition.  It changes so much for me in every way that I can't even begin to express the Gratitude I have for it.  Truly understanding and owning your own personal power changes EVERYTHING.  Everything.


5 comments:

  1. sis , change happens in every ones life , but only few are able to recognize it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. what is your greatest lesson for the last year that u are grateful for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To re-remember that integrity within counts! Thanks for the intriguing question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Krista, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to connecting and getting to know you better, I have always found you to be simply lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asish, you think few people recognize change?

    ReplyDelete