Monday, May 21, 2012

Big changes unfolding...the Butterfly is flying!

I have been in this intense clean out, uncover, shift & create piece for the last few weeks. I had been wearing this butterfly necklace that was my mother's (which I hadn't worn in years) for this intense period. I put the butterfly on when the necklace I have worn for the last three years, my logo, broke one morning, as it had three times before.  I decided not to fix it this time.  I went to my necklaces to pick out another one.  I always wear one necklace that is a continuous sacred piece & symbol for me, no matter what other jewelry I have on.  Before my logo, I wore a celtic triad symboling body, mind & spirit.  I decided not to put it back on, but chose the butterfly instead.  I wrote an AMAZING blog about it yesterday morning, then accidentally erased it.  I was pressed for time & frustrated, my habitual reaction, so I decided to wait to rewrite it. Yesterday noon I allowed into my consciousness this awareness that I had not ever fully allowed in or acknowledged. The awareness is Pretty much that I don't know if I really want what I thought was my life's dream, because I think it was as big as I could imagine. I don't think it's as big as I can imagine anymore.  Well...Lo & behold...Last night, my butterfly necklace broke. I just moments ago had the awareness that maybe that means I'm done...out of the cocoon, ready to REALLY rock & roll now. I don't know what's coming, but I know I'm listening & paying attention to EVERYTHING, sensing my body & feeling what's right for me...implicitly trusting that I am headed in the right direction and being guided, in a very profound, profound way. I know truly listening to my body, noticing if I get a lighter or heavier, free or constricted, etc. sensation in any situation, my body, my Spirit, & my soul will never lead me in the wrong direction...

2 comments:

  1. "...my soul will never lead me in the wrong direction." What an awesome way to end this blog. Great story and heart, Tracy. Thanks for sharing this illuminating experience with us. XO

    ReplyDelete